Montana Snowbowl is a local ski area that features affordable lift tickets and lots of powder skiing in a convenient location near Missoula, Montana.
Ski and snowboard rentals are available on the mountain at an affordable price.
Group and private lessons are available for both adults and kids.
On-site lodging is available at the Gelandesprung Lodge. These are affordable skiing accommodations, that range from $40 - $82 per night, depending on the size of the room, and whether or not you want private bathroom facilities. Ski package pricing is also available at great rates. The lodge features kitchen facilities and a hot tub. Additional lodging is available in Missoula.
Missoula Skiing – At-A-Glance
and return to Montana Ski Resorts.
- Location: 12 miles northwest of Missoula
- Top Elevation: 7600 ft
- Bottom Elevation: 5000 ft
- Vertical Drop: 2600 ft
- Terrain: 950 acres
- Runs: 39+; 20% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 40% Advanced
- Longest Run: 3 miles
- Chair Lifts: 2 double chair lifts, 2 surface lifts
- Lift Capacity: 3400 skiers per hour
- Average Snowfall: 300 inches/year
- Season: Late November – Early April
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- 2012-2013 Prices: Adult $43, Students & Seniors $40, Youth $19, Under 6 is free
- Contact Info: 406-549-9777
Montana Winter Fun
Big Mountain Ski Resort
Montana Vacation Fun